Your score was 0-5 points and your hearing is fine, there is no action required. Please refer to our tips on promoting healthy hearing.
Tips to maintain hearing health
- If you work in noisy places or commute to work in noisy traffic or construction, choose quiet leisure activities instead of noisy ones.
- Develop the habit of wearing earplugs when you know you will be exposed to noise for a long time.
- Earplugs quiet about 25 dB of sound and can mean the difference between a dangerous and a safe level of noise.
- Try not to use several noisy machines at the same time.
- Try to keep television sets, stereos and headsets low in volume.