At Benke Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic we are contracted with a wide variety of insurance plans. We are happy to file your insurance for your services. We make every effort to obtain benefit information from your insurance policy to provide an accurate estimate of patient responsibility according to your health plan. However, it is becoming increasingly difficult to ask enough questions to find out every limitation, exclusion, and percentage on the many health care plans we see. Our experienced staff can answer questions or provide direction; however, it is important for you as the holder of the insurance and the receiver of care to understand your policy and its coverage prior to your visit. When reviewing your own policy, it is important to answer the following questions to avoid any payment problems. Benke ENT Clinic does not accept any responsibility for mis-quoted benefits given by your insurance plan.
- Does your insurance require a referral to see a specialist? If so, this referral must be obtained prior to your visit.
- Is Benke Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic in-network with your insurance plan? If not, do you have out-of-network benefits?
Dr. Benke and his extended providers are contracted with the following plans:
- AARP-Medicare Complete
- Aetna PPO/HMO/POS
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- BCBS PPO/POS (Benke ENT Is NOT contracted with BCBS HMO)
- Humana/Choicecare PPO
- Humana Choice Medicare Plans PPO/HMO
- Cigna/Great West Healthcare PPO/HMO
- Galaxy Health PPO
- Healthsmart/NTHN PPO
- Railroad Medicare
- Pacificare PPO
- PHCS/Multiplan PPO
- Secure Horizons through United Healthcare
- Tricare for Life/Tricare Standard/Tricare Prime
- United Healthcare PPO/HMO/POS
- Wellmed (Medicare Advantage Plan)
Currently, Dr. Benke is not accepting new Medicaid patients.
If you do not see your insurance carrier listed, it is best to contact your insurance to find out if Benke ENT Clinic is contracted with your plan.
Call Benke Ear, Nose & Throat Clinic at (817) 641-3750 for more information or to schedule an appointment.